Monday

dear universe,
could you please stop messing with my goddamn life for a change? i'd much rather even spend my time thinking about quantum mechanics, than the contents of my own head. it's just all too overwhelming.

otherwise, my constant confusion and other shit put aside, life seems pretty promising at the moment. i've been planning my future and thinking about all the possible choices of education that would suit my needs, and i've managed to stay surprisingly optimistic. (considering the fact that i tend to underestimate my skills and feel bad about myself.) it's refreshing to be able to think that i might actually be successful in something.

i've also been thinking about stuff like inspiration, personality, etc., stuff that makes us who we are, and realized that i'm not actually that way off when thinking that i might be doing just fine on my journey of soul-searching. i know a disappointing amount of people who e.g. think that being inspired by something/someone means acting and looking exactly like them, and being full of themselves just because people treat them like they're oh-so-fucking special. makes me wonder if they're really that stupid, or just lost. i guess i'd just want to say that grow up already, we're not children anymore.

i wish i could get rid of this creative block i'm suffering from and start taking photographs again, writing has never really been my thing and it only seems to get worse the more i do it.... good luck on the matriculation exams, me.

No comments: