Sunday

astrophysics will never be my closest friend

"i find no comfort in what my mind can't comprehend"

although matthew is talking about astrophysics, that sentence pretty much sums up my feelings toward human relations, and their sometimes unbelievably complex nature. not saying that astrophysics were any less complicated, but at the very least there's some observable rules of consistency. human relationships lack all that and it confuses me more than i can tolerate.

people seem to expect things of me that i am neither capable nor willing to do. no matter how hard i try to make it clear that i refuse to make any promises, and that people will at some point find me unreliable, i still get yelled at for being just that. would you please just realize that it's not my freaking problem if you have issues with yourselves? i don't remember giving birth to any kids, so i won't be your freaking mother either. thanks.

No comments: