Sunday

いつの間に・・・?

it's weird how fast the months go by nowadays. first it's like march and summer is getting nearer and nearer every day, and before you even notice... it's fucking august! like, what?

i could almost say that this summer was one of the best ones so far in my life because i feel like i've been a lot happier than usually during the summer. well not happier maybe, but mentally a bit more stable i think.

but even after many summers (and years), i still haven't figured out what i want to do with my life. and it does kind of bother me, even though i know i'm not in a hurry. but right now i'm just trying to focus all my energy into planning my trip to japan next winter. i'll think about the rest when i get back from there i guess. i shouldn't put myself under so much pressure.

blah

No comments: